Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back Home

We had a pretty busy week last week. We left early Tuesday morning (at 5 am) to drive to Bellevue, WA with Jeff. It was great to see Jeff's towers in person, though I was disappointed that I didn't get to tour them (kids are not allowed on a jobsite). But it was still nice to see Jeff's office there (I expected a dumpy temporary space by the jobsite, but instead it was a super cool, modern sales office), meet some of the people he works with, stay in the hotel he stays in every week, and be in a different environment for a couple of days. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures while I was there but next time we go, I definitely will.

The rest of the week was pretty mellow. I'm still trying to find another project to take on, but I now realize that I have to start getting more agressive due to the slump in the market. I did find out that I will be teaching an evening class again in July though.

Here are a couple of pics of Asher "helping" me with the dishes. I think I mentioned before that this was one of his favorite activities around the house. It actually creates more work for me, but it does keep him occupied long enough for me to get things done around the kitchen.

1 comment:

Cathleen said...

Nice to hear the updates on your projects/jobs - hope you can pick up something soon. I'll have to try the "washing dishes" thing with Henry!